Enter our competition for a chance to win a Notre Dame de Paris signed poster, folio poster and a souvenir book
Nicolas Talar for Enzo Products Ltd and Adam Blanshay Productions are pleased to announce the principal casting for Notre Dame de Paris. Twenty years after its Parisian debut, and after receiving international acclaim in 23 countries worldwide, the French musical is set to be performed at London Coliseum. The original French production in London will be performed with English surtitles and a live orchestra from Wednesday 23 – Sunday 27 January 2019.
The production stars Angelo Del Vecchio, Hiba Tawaji, Daniel Lavoie, Richard Charest, Alyzée Lalande, Idesse, Martin Giroux and Jay, who are all members of the principal cast in the current world tour. Further casting will be announced in due course.
Based upon the acclaimed 1831 novel Notre-Dame de Paris by Victor Hugo, Notre Dame de Paris will feature an international ensemble of singers, dancers and acrobats to tell the tale of the hunchbacked cathedral bell-ringer, Quasimodo, and his desperate love for the gypsy, Esmeralda.
Italian born Angelo Del Vecchio plays Quasimodo. Angelo has a long professional history with Notre Dame de Paris, and is the only singer in the world to have performed the show in three languages. Angelo first played the role of Quasimodo in 2011 in the tenth anniversary tour of the Italian version of the production (September 2012 – Verona Arena). Following this, he joined the international show (the English version) and performed in many Asian and European counties. Since 2014, Angelo has taken part in the revival of the Notre Dame de Paris Original French Tourin South Korea, Taiwan and Lebanon. Other credits include playing the role of Benvolio in Giulietta e Romeo, a popular opera, with which he toured around Italy in 2007 and 2008, and being part of the artistic cast of Rock Revolution as a soloist.
Terms and conditions apply.
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by retweeting and following the Twitter page.
5. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 10 October 2018 at Midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x Notre Dame de Paris signed poster, 1 x folio poster and 1 x souvenir book.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.
Take a look at all of our latest news and competitions here